How to care for your American Choice Cotton Towels
- We recommend you wash your towels before the first use. After that, you can generally wash towels after every 3rd use or every 3 days.
- Wash towels together, away from other clothing. This will keep them lasting longer by avoiding any zippers or velcro that can rip or pull your terry towels.
- Wash on WARM and follow the directions on your detergent bottle. Too much detergent can make your towels less absorbent and even create a buildup of bacteria.
- Avoid Fabric Softener. You won’t need it to keep your towels soft. In fact, the residue can mat down the fibers and leave the towels less absorbent.
- We recommend drying on low heat. The dryer will fluff them and keep them soft and absorbent. Small loads are best to allow the air to circulate and maximize fluff.